Campers Church

The Oliphant Campers Church was established in the summer of 1906. It has operated continuously since that time as an interdenominational ecumenically based seasonal meeting place for worship and fellowship during the months of July and August. The church has served, over the years, as a centre for spiritual fellowship, a form of “community centre” for the residents, both in the summer and at other times. It has also served each year as the planning centre for the Oliphant Campers’ Association for its annual Regatta activities and storage for Regatta trophies / memorabilia.

WHEN Sundays at 10am (July and August only)

 

WHERE Church Street, Oliphant (just pas the flag poles!) Fun and casual welcome to all ages and families

2020 SCHEDULE

  • n/a

There are activities for the children to do while the service is proceeding so all families are welcome to come and take part for an hour on Sunday mornings at the “Church in the Wildwood”.

EXECUTIVE BOARD

JOHN THORDARSON

Past President

HELEN DANIELS

President

MARY BROUGH

Secretary

MARILYN PARSONS

Treasurer

BRENDA HALK

Music, Worship & Youth Program