The Oliphant Campers Church was established in the summer of 1906. It has operated continuously since that time as an interdenominational ecumenically based seasonal meeting place for worship and fellowship during the months of July and August. The church has served, over the years, as a centre for spiritual fellowship, a form of “community centre” for the residents, both in the summer and at other times. It has also served each year as the planning centre for the Oliphant Campers’ Association for its annual Regatta activities and storage for Regatta trophies / memorabilia.
The Oliphant Campers’ Church
Sundays at 10am
(July and August only)
Church Street, Oliphant
( just pas the flag poles!)
Fun and casual welcome to
all ages and families
10 am (July & August)
We are an interdenominational church which meets at 10:00am each Sunday for 9 weeks during July and August. You’ll find us at the white church on Church St. in Oliphant. Turn right at the flagpoles.
We have a slate of ministers and musicians ranging from young to mature, actively preaching to retired.
- July 1 10am Father Mark Curtis
- July 8 10am Rev. Michael Brooks – Zion United Bell Choir
- July 15 10am Rev. Mark Lewis
- July 22 10am Rev. Bob Johnston
- July 29 10am Father Mark Curtis
- August 5 10am Rev. Michael Brooks – Special music and readings
- August 12 10am Father Mark Curtis
- Saturday August 18 7pm Father Mark Curtis Concert – Songs My Father Taught Me
- August 19 10am Father Mark Curtis
- August 26 10am Rev. Bob Johnston
There are activities for the children to do while the service is proceeding so all families are welcome to come and take part for an hour on Sunday mornings at the “Church in the Wildwood”.
Music, Worship & Youth Prograam